A. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you visit different websites on the internet. A cookie typically contains the name of the website, information about the “lifespan” of the cookie (determines how long it is stored on a given device), and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser used to connect to the website.
B. Use of the cookies
1. Fartprodukt.pl uses the cookies to:
- adapt the content of the website to the preferences of the anonymous user and optimize the use of websites; mainly, these files allow you to set the preferred language version of the site,
- create anonymous statistics helping to understand how the users use the website to improve its structure and contents,
- save the session ID of the anonymous user, which allows the correct operation of the website,
- keep the user logged in, therefore the user does not have to enter the login and password on each subpage of the website.
2. In many cases software intended for browsing the internet sites (internet browser) allows, by default, storing the cookies in the user’s terminal device. Website users may change the cookies settings at any time. These settings may be modified to, in particular, block automatic use of the cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform about each event of storing into the website’ users device. Detailed information on possibilities and methods of support for cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change your cookie settings means that cookies will be placed on your terminal equipment and that we will store information on your terminal equipment and access that information.
3. Disabling the cookies may cause difficulties in the use of the website after login. Disabling the cooking does not cause a lack of possibility to read or view the contents published on the website.
C. Hot to disable cookies in the web browser?