for the customers of Fart Produkt Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.
In compliance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), we inform you, that:
- The personal data administrator is Fart Produkt Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with registered office in Toruń, address: ul..Towarowa 3, 87-100 Toruń. entered under KRS number: 0000615850 hereinafter referred to as Administrator.
- The administrator had not appointed Data Protection Officer. For matters related to the protection of personal data and to exercise your rights please contact the customer service department.
- Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- required for the performance of the concluded agreement on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR,
- required to conclude the agreement based on your interests in the offer, on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR,
- running the customers satisfaction surveys, being an implementation of the legally justified interests of the Administrator and establishing quality of the services and customer satisfaction levels related to our services and manufactured products, based on Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR.
- Right to object.
You are entitled to oppose the processing of your personal data,
based on which we will stop processing your data for the purposes specified in item 3, excluding the case when we demonstrate that we have legally justified rights related to you, which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular within the scope of our legally justified interest and when the data will be required to establish, enforce or defend our claims.
- Data storage period.
- in the case of your data processed for the purpose of performing a contract to which you are a party, we inform you that they will be processed for the period in which claims related to the contract resulting from the provisions of the Civil Code and/or the Tax Law may arise, as well as for five (5) years counted from the end of the year,
- data processed for direct marketing purposes related to our products and services are processed until you oppose such processing.
- Disclosure of personal data.
Your personal data may be disclosed to the following recipients:
- subcontractors (fitters), who will install our products in your locations on our order, when the contract has been concluded between you and our company,
- Accountancy Office, running our accounting entries,
- Tax Offices, Courts and other national offices, when they request your data in conjunction with activities conducted by them,
- companies insuring the receivables cooperating with us, and debt collection companies, if it will be necessary to enforce our rights.
- As a data subject you have the right to:
- your data and to obtain their copy
- relocate the data
- to oppose the processing of your personal data,
- correction (amendment) of your data
- remove data after the period given in item 5
- restrict data processing
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory authorities – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Information on freedom of deciding whether to provide the data.
- providing our services based on the concluded agreements and/or orders, commissions,
- preparation of the offers and concluding the agreement for providing the other services of the Administrator.